Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Quetion on Humanity

Paragraph 1: I think people sometimes are naturly bad. I think this because when people are young they tend to be bad. Than in the future they become even worse than before. Some people are just bad like the general in "The Most Dangerous Game". All he did was kill people! Unlike montresor I dont think he wanted to do what he did but he couldn't let fortunato get away with what he did. That why I think some people are born bad and some people make mistakes.

Paragraph 2:Their was A personal problem that I had is that thier was A bulley at my elementry school. He was nice at the beging of the year but than he changed. He got into the wrong crowd I think. Than when he started hanging around me and my friends he started to calm down. At the end of the year he got the most improved student award.That is one of my personal problem I had.

No comments: