Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MDG/COA Question

I think that most people do try to be good, but there is always those people who only care about themselves. I think that its about half of the people, one half that try to be good and one half that only cares about themselves. Like General Zaroff for example, he does not care for anyone but himself, even if it means killing other people for fun.

Then there are some cases when people do something that they think will do good but backfires and actually causes bad things to happen. Like for example, my brother had been going through my backpack and he took my homework out of it. I went to school the next day and got a zero for it. When i got home I asked why he was in my backpack and he said he was trying to be nice and organize it. So you see sometimes you mean good, but it doesnt always turn out good.

No comments: