Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Question number one and response

Part 1: The writing process I find most dificult is sumarizing. I find it the most difficult because you have to sumarize the whole promt in a few paragraphs. Also beause their may be so many paragraphs that you my have dificult to get the main points into sevral paragraphs. That is why I think sumarizing is the most dificult part in the writing process.

Part 2:I think I could improve my sumarizing skill is to practice writing smaller promts than working up to the larger promts. I could also work in work books on sumarizing to help me get all of the main points into the story. The last way I could ask the teacher for help if I needed some advise. That is how I think I could improve my writing skills.

1 comment:

Mrs. Capelle said...

Thank you for posting, Austin, but Question One is closed for posting.

Make sure you answer Question Two by tomorrow afternoon.

Mrs. Capelle