Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MDG/COA Question

In my opinion, I think that people naturally want to be good. There's no descent person out there that wants to do bad things, at the wrong time, and pay the consequences. Usually when people act like they only care about themselves, they might be having a rough day, or they might just want to seek revenge. When people are trying to be good, they usually don't succeed much, as though, people that are not selfish, and follow rules, and don't break the law.
I remember one time, when my life was tough at one point, my cousin and my best friend started talking. One day I found out that both of them were saying things behind my back. As soon as I found out the horrible things they were saying about me, I felt so back stabbed, and betrayed by my own family, and friend. Obviously, I wanted to seek revenge, but at heart, that's not the type of person I am. I just let it go, and day by day passed, and they both ended up apologizing for their dumb mistake.

No comments: