Thursday, November 8, 2007

Heroes

My definition of a hero would have to be someone who never gives up, and always has a positive attitude. For example, my mom is my hero. One reason she is my hero is mainly because she is always there when I need her, and she does everything that she can to support my brother, and I. Being a hero doesn't mean dressing up in a Superman outfit, and saving the world. That's just stereotypical to me. Because when you look into the deeper definition of a hero, it is someone who you can look up to. Like for instance, someone that can be your role model. The definition of a hero may change over time, depending on who your talking about. For example, if you ask a toddler who his hero is, he's most likely to say Spider Man, or somewhere along those lines. But on the other hand, if you ask a teenager who their hero is, they might respond with someone like an artist, or their favorite actor, or actress.They might even respond with saying one of their siblings, or even a family member.

3 comments:

tmaus4 said...

A very good description and a good paragraph.

vzirkle4 said...

Same here,positive attiduted is a good thing to have when thinking about a hero.Really good!

bmiller4 said...

I think you have an awesome paragraph and i totally agree with the superman thing.