Thursday, November 8, 2007

Heroes

"What is your definition of a hero? What qualities or characteristics does a hero have? Does the definition of a hero change over time?"

The word hero has a different meaning in everyone, meaning there is a audible definition for everybody's hero. My hero, is one who can help me with my issues, not necessarily issues like you'd see in a comic book, but ideologically speaking as well. The closest thing to a hero, to me, would be my father, he's always helped me with problems I've had if any, and on my math homework. He visits me whenever possible. More than likely, I'm sure everyone has some sort of hero in their life, that has helped them make it this far. If you don't, how have you made it this far?

1 comment:

bmiller4 said...

I agree with your paragraph