Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hero

Most people think that a hero is a strong person that fights off monster. But in real life heros are normal people like you or me. I think the definition of a hero is a person that is brave and helps people. The qualities I think a person must have is he must help people when they are in danger they must also be smart. I think the definition of a hero does change over time because sometimes people may be kind to others but than when they get older they become more caring about them selfs. That is what I think a hero is.

1 comment:

vzirkle4 said...

I undeerstand where your coming from.Heros are not only in movies,but also in our everyday lives.The differnce is that they dont wear disguises or physicly fight. Like the example that you used can also be said as heroes are not only people who fight in dangerous actions but also when others are in need of help. For example a strving homeless. That would be an example of a person who is in danger and someone(a heroe) helps.